I thank you for all the good men whom you have placed on this earth to be godly men and loving fathers. Jesus, you have called them to reproduce and stand by their children. Many have walked away, become abusers and have lost themselves; but Lord God we know you can turn many of them, back home. You can change their ways and you can open and soften their hearts. Lord bring healing and love to them.
Heavenly Father, I pray that you continue to be a sovereign God in all these fathers’ lives and they will know and acknowledge you as Jehovah. Jesus, I pray for single fathers, biological fathers, drunken and drugged fathers, spiritual fathers and adoptive fathers. Be their beckon, their God and their Father, in Jesus name, Amen.
By: Denise N. Fyffe
Copyright © 2012, Poetess Defy, Denise N. Fyffe
- Prayer of Protection for our children (revthechristianlife.wordpress.com)
- Prayer of the wounded (revthechristianlife.wordpress.com)
- Prayer of the Abused and Used (revthechristianlife.wordpress.com)
- Prayer of Appreciation (revthechristianlife.wordpress.com)
- Prayer of Reflection (revthechristianlife.wordpress.com)