The Lord Helps His Troubled People
1. Lord, how they have increased who trouble me!
Many are they who rise up against me.
2. Many are they who say of me,
“There is no help for him in God.”
3. But You, O Lord, are a shield for me,
My glory and the One who lifts up my head.
4. I cried to the Lord with my voice,
And He heard me from His holy hill.
5. I lay down and slept;
I awoke, for the Lord sustained me.
6. I will not be afraid of ten thousands of people
Who have set themselves against me all around.
7. Arise, O Lord;
Save me, O my God!
For You have struck all my enemies on the cheekbone;
You have broken the teeth of the ungodly.
8. Salvation belongs to the Lord.
Your blessing is upon Your people.
This book contains powerful prayers, praise, and poems to connect you with God on your daily Christian walk.
Take your relationship with God and daily meditation to the next level.
Get your copy of The Poet’s Prayer today!